Connections is the monthly print/digital publication for the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce. The publication was conceived when I combined three monthly mailers into one monthly mailer, cutting expenses for the organization. Under my direction, Connections doubled in size and quintupled its revenue. The circulation was 6,500 with a readership of more than 15,000 during my time with the chamber.
- Enforcing a timeline
- Driving advertising sales
- Collecting content and articles
- Writing, editing, and proofreading
- Fact checking
- Designing the cover
- Directing photo shoots
- Creating advertisements
- Providing graphic elements and fillers
- Managing designers for additional assistance
- Formatting images and photos
- Laying out the publication
- Resolving file and print issues
- Overseeing the printing process
- Coordinating mailing and distribution
Additional Cover Designs
Click here to view my process for designing these covers.
- I cut expenses by combining three monthly mailers into one monthly mailer.
- The publication has more than doubled in size and quintupled its revenue under my direction.